Wild Rock: Exclusive Use
About this retreat
Is your child ready for their own awesome summer adventure? Would they enjoy a week in the mountains to encounter Jesus in a new way? Are the kids in your church ready to develop their faith in a dynamic, yet safe place?
Summer Camp at Wild Rock is a five-day camp specifically designed for students entering 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th grade. This is a safe place where kids will learn about their great God through age-appropriate teaching, engaging worship, and time outdoors in His Creation. It’s an opportunity to meet new friends and learn about how we are designed for Christ-centered community while staying away from home for the very first time.
A hallmark of summer camp at Wild Rock is the outrageously fun games and activities. Campers will face challenges through a variety of recreation options and skills classes. Swimming, archery, the Slingshot Swing, the Squirrel Run (our Low Ropes Course), Climbing Trees, and hiking are just a few of the options available. Our staff members are experts in coming alongside their campers to nurture their spiritual growth and foster a new sense of independence.
Dates: July 10 - July 15, 2022
Rates: Starting at $439
Media: Click Here
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
HOUSINGNote* : All housing is shared for this event.
RATESNote* : All Housing is Shared
|Individual Camper||Not Available|
* All deposits are non-refundable and due at the time of registration
* All [Cedar Ridge] units have a minimum occupancy requirement of 2-5 guests per room
* A $500 per person upcharge will be added for booking below the minimum
* Cedar Ridge Studio: 2 guests minimum
* Cedar Ridge 2-bedroom, 1-bath: 3-4 guests minimum
* Cedar Ridge 2-bedroom, 1-bath with Living space: 4 guests minimum
* Cedar Ridge 2-bedroom, 2-bath with Living space: 5 guests minimum
• The full balance is due no later than one month prior to the retreat
• Any cancellation within 30 days forfeits full payment
• At the discretion of Forest Home, prices are subject to change at any time
• If you are a church or group and have signed a contract, please refer to your contract for payment guidelines