2023 All Youth Summer Camp: Week 5
About this retreat
What are you looking for in a summer camp for your high school students? Sound Biblical teaching? Check! Intensely creative games and group challenges? Check! A beautiful location, opportunities for deep discussions, and authentic worship? Check, Check, Check! Oh yeah, and don’t forget the milkshakes. Check!
Summer Camp at Forest Home is an experience designed to challenge, encourage, and engage students in high school and middle school. Each activity during the week is purposefully planned to get them out of their normal routines and challenge them into something more significant, more adventurous, and more intentional. Our staff strives to keep the teaching relevant and Biblically-based, and they each look for ways to encourage students to have deep discussions, prayer, and quiet times of reflection. We want to partner with you and your volunteers to nurture your students in their journeys with Christ, prompting them to make their faith their own.
Dates: July 2 - July 7, 2023
Rates: Campers: $629, Counselors: $339
Speaker: Jose Rodriguez
Speaker: Jose Rodriguez
Growing up in the inner city, Jose Rodriguez was faced with many of the same challenges that students are faced with today. Impacted by his environment he made some poor choices. He joined a gang, got arrested for stealing cars, and even was suspended from school pretty regularly. His story is one that many can relate to today but it is a story of a complete turnaround.
Jose now is the founder and CEO of Rescue a Generation Inc., a non-profit that focuses on reaching students who are struggling in school due to behavior, suspensions, and family issues. He is a well sought out motivational speaker who speaks to students in a variety of venues across the nation. His passion for young people, authenticity, and boldness gives him the tools to effectively rescue this generation.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
PHONE: (909) 389-4320
Kelsey (Copeland) Mattioli
Assistant Director of Youth
PHONE: (909) 253-8112
Senior Director of Partnerships
HOUSINGNote* : All housing is shared for this event.
RATESNote* : All Housing is Shared
* All deposits are non-refundable and due at the time of registration
* All [Cedar Ridge] units have a minimum occupancy requirement of 2-5 guests per room
* A $750 per person upcharge will be added for booking below the minimum in Cedar Ridge
* Cedar Ridge Studio: 2 guests minimum
* Cedar Ridge 2-bedroom, 1-bath: 3-4 guests minimum
* Cedar Ridge 2-bedroom, 1-bath with Living space: 4 guests minimum
* Cedar Ridge 2-bedroom, 2-bath with Living space: 5 guests minimum
* All Premium housing units have a minimum occupancy requirement of 3 guests per room
* A $700 per person upcharge will be added for booking below the minimum for Premium housing
• The full balance is due no later than one month prior to the retreat
• Any cancellation within 30 days forfeits full payment
• At the discretion of Forest Home, prices are subject to change at any time
• If you are a church or group and have signed a contract, please refer to your contract for payment guidelines