2022 Junior High Exclusive Summer Camp: Week 9
About this retreat
Are you ready to encounter Jesus in a whole new way? Wanting to deepen friendships with students in your youth group? What kind of adventure would make your summer unforgettable?
Junior High Camp at Forest Home is THE place for your 6th, 7th, and 8th grade campers to get away from the academic and social pressures of Junior High and instead focus on their identity in Christ and place in God’s family of believers. During a week of camp running Sunday through Friday, students will discover who God has made them to be through teaching from God’s Word, small group discussions, and high-energy worship.
Of course, no summer camp is complete without the fun! Creative games and interactive team challenges ensure there is never a dull moment at Forest Home. Campers have the freedom to explore the many recreation options at Forest Home all week long. (And with a Blob, Zip Line, kayaks, Sky Trail, Olympic-sized pool, GaGa pit, archery, laser tag, and lake, we mean MANY recreation options!) Campers will enjoy living in community, making new friends, and creating memories that will give them confidence as they navigate the changes and challenges that middle school so often brings.
Dates: July 31 - August 5, 2022
Rates: Campers: $589, Counselors: $315, Individual Campers: $699
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
HOUSINGNote* : All housing is shared for this event.
RATESNote* : All Housing is Shared
* All deposits are non-refundable and due at the time of registration
* All [Cedar Ridge] units have a minimum occupancy requirement of 2-5 guests per room
* A $500 per person upcharge will be added for booking below the minimum
* Cedar Ridge Studio: 2 guests minimum
* Cedar Ridge 2-bedroom, 1-bath: 3-4 guests minimum
* Cedar Ridge 2-bedroom, 1-bath with Living space: 4 guests minimum
* Cedar Ridge 2-bedroom, 2-bath with Living space: 5 guests minimum
• The full balance is due no later than one month prior to the retreat
• Any cancellation within 30 days forfeits full payment
• At the discretion of Forest Home, prices are subject to change at any time
• If you are a church or group and have signed a contract, please refer to your contract for payment guidelines