CCA: Summer Week 1
About this retreat
Do you know a young lady who is responsible, caring, and fun? Does she have a heart for kids and a heart for serving Jesus? Would she love a week of camp where she could make new friends and be mentored by an awesome staff? Then the CCA (Child Care Assistant) Program at Forest Home is a perfect fit!
Forest Home is looking for teenage girls between the ages of 13-18 to apply to become CCAs to serve families by caring for their children. In the mornings during camp, CCAs serve as assistants in the age-specific classrooms to sing, do crafts, hike, and play with the kids. In the evenings, each CCA will bless one family for the whole week by babysitting their children in their cabin. (CCAs can even come up to camp to care for a family they already know!) This provides the opportunity to earn documented community service hours while serving the Lord, and CCAs are welcome to serve multiple weeks in a row.
In the midst of serving others, CCAs get to experience camp themselves. The CCA Program provides great worship, relevant teaching, fun team-building activities, and plenty of free time to enjoy all that Forest Home has to offer. Ladies will stay in cabins with other CCAs and be accountable to a wonderful staff of women, many of whom used to be CCAs in their teenage years. There will be plenty of time to relax and make memories with new friends lounging by the pool, careening down the Zip Line, grabbing snacks, or going for a hike. It’s sure to be an experience she’ll never forget!
Dates: June 4 - June 10, 2023
Media: Click Here
Speaker: Forest Home Staff
Speaker: Forest Home Staff
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
HOUSINGNote* : All housing is shared for this event.
RATESNote* : All Housing is Shared
* All deposits are non-refundable and due at the time of registration
* All [Cedar Ridge] units have a minimum occupancy requirement of 2-5 guests per room
* A $750 per person upcharge will be added for booking below the minimum in Cedar Ridge
* Cedar Ridge Studio: 2 guests minimum
* Cedar Ridge 2-bedroom, 1-bath: 3-4 guests minimum
* Cedar Ridge 2-bedroom, 1-bath with Living space: 4 guests minimum
* Cedar Ridge 2-bedroom, 2-bath with Living space: 5 guests minimum
* All Premium housing units have a minimum occupancy requirement of 3 guests per room
* A $700 per person upcharge will be added for booking below the minimum for Premium housing
• The full balance is due no later than one month prior to the retreat
• Any cancellation within 30 days forfeits full payment
• At the discretion of Forest Home, prices are subject to change at any time
• If you are a church or group and have signed a contract, please refer to your contract for payment guidelines