2022 High School Winter Camp: Weekend 5
About this retreat
Ready to slide down a snow-covered tube run? Encounter Jesus? Deepen friendships with students in your youth group?
Junior High/High School Combo Winter Camp is THE place for your 6-12th grade campers to get away from the academic and social pressures and instead focus on their identity in Christ and place in God’s family of believers. During a 3-day weekend of camp running Friday through Sunday, students will discover who God has made them to be through teaching from God’s Word, small group discussions, and relevant worship.
Of course, no Winter Camp is complete without the fun! Creative games and interactive team challenges ensure there is never a dull moment. Campers have the freedom to explore the many seasonal recreation options at Forest Home all weekend long. (Hot chocolate at Stagecoach, Zip lining through the trees, or Phase Ten by the fireplace, anyone?) Campers will enjoy living in community, making new friends, and creating memories that will give them confidence as they navigate the changes and challenges that middle school so often brings.
Dates: February 4 - February 6, 2022
Rates: $129 (Counselor) / $249 (Camper)
Media: Click Here
Speaker: Haley Downey
Speaker: Haley Downey
Haley is a pastor, a friend, a disciple of Jesus, and an adventure-seeker who is committed to showing people God’s love wherever she goes. Her energy and passion to equip students to adventure with Jesus and serve Him in the unique ways he has gifted them comes to life on and off the stage. Her joy is contagious and you’ll likely leave time with her laughing hard and feeling like a kid again. Haley is currently serving as the Middle School Youth Pastor at Arbor Road Church in Long Beach, Ca.
THEVLLY is a group of creatives representing the worship culture of Sun Valley Community Church; using songs written from the heart and stories of their community to help people meet, know and follow Jesus. They believe “the valley” encompasses all aspects of life on this side of heaven: the ups and the downs, the seen and the unseen, all to bring glory and honor to Jesus.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
HOUSINGNote* : All housing is shared for this event.
RATESNote* : All Housing is Shared
|Church Group Camper||$249|
* All deposits are non-refundable and due at the time of registration
* All [Cedar Ridge] units have a minimum occupancy requirement of 2-5 guests per room
* A $500 per person upcharge will be added for booking below the minimum
* Cedar Ridge Studio: 2 guests minimum
* Cedar Ridge 2-bedroom, 1-bath: 3-4 guests minimum
* Cedar Ridge 2-bedroom, 1-bath with Living space: 4 guests minimum
* Cedar Ridge 2-bedroom, 2-bath with Living space: 5 guests minimum
• The full balance is due no later than one month prior to the retreat
• Any cancellation within 30 days forfeits full payment
• At the discretion of Forest Home, prices are subject to change at any time
• If you are a church or group and have signed a contract, please refer to your contract for payment guidelines