2024 High School Winter Camp: Weekend 5
About this retreat
Ready to slide down a snow-covered tube run? Encounter Jesus? Deepen friendships with students in your youth group?
Junior High/High School Combo Winter Camp is THE place for your 6-12th grade campers to get away from the academic and social pressures and instead focus on their identity in Christ and place in God’s family of believers. During a 3-day weekend of camp running Friday through Sunday, students will discover who God has made them to be through teaching from God’s Word, small group discussions, and relevant worship.
Of course, no Winter Camp is complete without the fun! Creative games and interactive team challenges ensure there is never a dull moment. Campers have the freedom to explore the many seasonal recreation options at Forest Home all weekend long. (Hot chocolate at Stagecoach, Zip lining through the trees, or Phase Ten by the fireplace, anyone?) Campers will enjoy living in community, making new friends, and creating memories that will give them confidence as they navigate the changes and challenges that middle school so often brings.
Dates: February 2 - February 4, 2024
Rates: $189 (Counselor) / $299 (Camper)
Media: Click Here
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
PHONE: (909) 389-4320
Senior Director of Partnerships
Kelsey (Copeland) Mattioli
Assistant Director of Youth
PHONE: (909) 253-8112
HOUSINGNote* : All housing is shared for this event.
RATESNote* : All Housing is Shared
|Church Group Camper||$299|
* All deposits are non-refundable and due at the time of registration
* All [Cedar Ridge] units have a minimum occupancy requirement of 2-5 guests per room
* A $750 per person upcharge will be added for booking below the minimum in Cedar Ridge
* Cedar Ridge Studio: 2 guests minimum
* Cedar Ridge 2-bedroom, 1-bath: 3-4 guests minimum
* Cedar Ridge 2-bedroom, 1-bath with Living space: 4 guests minimum
* Cedar Ridge 2-bedroom, 2-bath with Living space: 5 guests minimum
* All Premium housing units have a minimum occupancy requirement of 3 guests per room
* A $700 per person upcharge will be added for booking below the minimum for Premium housing
• The full balance is due no later than one month prior to the retreat
• Any cancellation within 30 days forfeits full payment
• At the discretion of Forest Home, prices are subject to change at any time
• If you are a church or group and have signed a contract, please refer to your contract for payment guidelines