About this camp center
Lodged on the sunny north side of the San Bernardino Mountain Valley, Lakeview is a camp center that offers stunning views of conifer forest and Forest Home’s private Lake Mears. Comfortable cabins and dorms with lakeside views provide bunk beds and onsite bathroom facilities for up to 240 guests. Upscale meals with a focus on unique flavors and artful presentation are served in Lakeview’s Dining Room.
Your attendants can choose from the wide variety of seasonal recreation options at Forest Home. Zip Lining, hiking, kayaking, playing basketball, miniature golfing, and doing crafts (just to name a few!) all ensure that your guests will have an unforgettable experience at your event, whether they are looking for a sense of adventure or simply seeking a time of quiet reflection in a tranquil place. For more information about booking Lakeview for your group, call us at 909.389.4404 or email us at email@example.com.
Mears Amphitheater accommodates up to 220 people for meeting use. All media equipment as well as a sound technician are available in this venue, including stage lighting, LCD PowerPoint, piano, large screen and full sound system. Meeting space comes with comfortable, tiered amphitheater seating, HVAC and a vaulted ceiling.
Sermon on the Mount Chapel:
The chapel is located on the upper east part of Lakeview with a beautiful view of Lake Mears and Mill Creek Canyon. This stone and glass chapel can accommodate up to 50 people and is surrounded by beautiful scenery, pine trees, an outdoor flowing stream, a bridge, a grassy area, and picturesque bench seating.
|Housing Type||1n / 3m||2n / 5m||3n / 8m||4n / 11m||5n / 14m||6n / 17m|
• Based on number of nights (N) and number of meals (M).
• For additional rate options call 909-389-4487 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All deposits are non-refundable and due at the time of registration.
• The full balance is due no later than one month prior to the retreat
• Any cancellation within 30 days forfeits full payment
• At the discretion of Forest Home, prices are subject to change at any time
• If you are a church or group and have signed a contract, please refer to your contract for payment guidelines