Dates: December 13th-15th 2019
Speakers: Greg and Erin Smalley
Musician: Aaron Kellim
Theme: The Marriage Journey
The marriage journey is like no other marriage conference. It is based on what we’ve learned over the past 20 years working with over 6,000 couples in crisis that have gone through our Hope Restored marriage intensive program. Our research indicates that over 80% remain married two years later. And now we’ve taken these insights and created a unique marriage enrichment conference. During the two-day event, you will laugh together and learn powerful tools that you can instantly use to strengthen your marriage. Specifically, you will learn…
- How to build a marriage that feels like the safest place on earth
- How to use healthy conflict to better manage your differences
- How to communicate in a way that creates a deep connection
- How to stay full as an individual so you give from a place of abundance instead of exhaustion
- How to function as a team and make decisions that both people feel great about
We look forward to helping you and your spouse journey towards a marriage that you both love!
Are you needing some one on one time with your spouse? Do you need some time to focus on your marriage and have intentional conversations? Our Marriage Retreat is designed for husbands and wives to get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life and connect with God and each other. Relax in the beautiful mountains while our speakers pour rich information into you and give you the building blocks to have a thriving marriage. We know everyday life doesn’t often give us the time to focus and renew our marriages so we want to give you that opportunity. Our desire is that you walk away from our marriage retreat with a stronger marriage and stronger walk with God.
- Sound Biblical teaching? Check!
- Food and lodging provided? Check!
- Time alone with your spouse in a breathtaking location? Check
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Seven brand new buildings completed in 2018. This luxury housing provides hotel-style lodging with air-conditioning, kitchenettes, customizable room layouts, cozy common areas, private bathrooms and full linens.
Mixture of queen, double, twin, and bunk beds with private bathrooms. Full linens provided.
Queen and bunk bed housing with private bathrooms. Bed and bath linens not provided.
( Rates are per person )
|AGE||Standard||Preferred/Cedar Ridge Studio||Cedar Ridge w/Living Space|
- Preferred/Cedar Ridge Studio
- Cedar Ridge w/Living Space
All deposits are non-refundable and due at the time of registration.
- The full balance is due no later than one month prior to the retreat
- Any cancellation within 30 days forfeits full payment
- At the discretion of Forest Home, prices are subject to change at any time
- If you are a church or group and have signed a contract, please refer to your contract for payment guidelines