Please Note // All of the following RECREATION OPTIONS are open limited hours/days depending on the season and/or scheduled events. Not all RECREATION OPTIONS are available at all camp centers or for certain camps/retreats. Please contact your RESERVATION ASSOCIATE for availability during your next stay by calling 909.389.4488.
Located just west of Lakeview, this centeralized recreation location is home to some of the bigger and more exciting recreation apparatuses at Mill Creek Canyon. All guests must wear closed-toe shoes to participant on any recreation options. Summer Family Camp guests have access to Canyon Park every day of the week and exclusive use during free time on Fridays from 1:30pm – 5:00pm.
• Zip Lines // Have a Max. weight of 275lbs and a Min. weight of 75lbs and Ability to Wear the Harness According to Safety Requirements.
• Giant Swing // Has a Max. weight of 250. No Min. Must be able to properly fit in the harness.
• Sky Trail // Max. Weight Limit is 300lbs. No Min weight. Must be able to properly fit in the harness.
• Boulder Junction // Has no restrictions for age or weight.
• Warped Wall // Has no restrictions for age or weight
• Traversing Climbing Wall // Has no restrictions for age or weight
Located in the center of Lakeview, Lake Mears has many activities for all ages. Lake Mears is seasonal and has limited open times.
• Water Slides
• Beach Area
• Sand Volleyball
• Inflatable obstacles
• Trout Pond
• Laser Tag
• Mud Bowl
• Dodgeball Arena
• Snow Run
• Hatchet Throwing
Located throughout Mill Creek, the following are recreation options that any guest is able to access:
• Miniature Golf
• Ping Pong
• GaGa Pit
Located thoughtout Mill Creek, the following are recreational / retail locations that operate on an open/closed schedule:
• Craft Cabin // Forest Center
• Belly Flop // Forest Center
• The Den (Game Room) // Forest Center
• The Hub // Forest Center
• Stagecoach Coffee // Forest Center
• Clubhouse // Forest Center
• The Hub // Creekside
• The Roundhouse // Forest Center
• Mears Cafe // Lakeview
SPECIFIC TO WILD ROCK:
Located at Wild Rock camp center, the following recreation options are available only for guests at Wild Rock:
• Wild Rock Field
• Pinnacle Peak Crate Stacking
• Wild Rock Archery
• Climbing Trees
• Escape Rush Tube Run
• Swimming Pool
• Low Ropes Course
• Vertical Climbing Elements
• Tire Swing
SPECIFIC TO CREEKSIDE:
Located in Creekside camp center, the follow are recreation options available only for guests at Creekside: