Lake Mears Opening Soon. Contact Guest Conferences for More Details.
Please Note // All of the following RECREATION OPTIONS are open limited hours/days depending on the season and/or scheduled events. Not all RECREATION OPTIONS are available at all camp centers or for certain camps/retreats. Please contact your RESERVATION ASSOCIATE for availability during your next stay by calling 909.389.4488.
Located just west of Lakeview, this centeralized recreation location is home to some of the bigger and more exciting recreation apparatuses at Mill Creek Canyon. All guests must wear closed-toe shoes to participant on any recreation options. Summer Family Camp guests have exclusive use of Canyon Park during free time on Mondays and Fridays from 1:30pm – 5:00pm.
• Zip Lines // Have a Max. weight of 275lbs and a Min. weight of 75lbs and Ability to Wear the Harness According to Safety Requirements.
• Giant Swing // Has a Max. weight of 250. No Min. and Ability to Wear the Harness According to Safety Requirements.
• Sky Trail // Max. Weight Limit is 300lbs and Ability to Wear the Harness According to Safety Requirements.
• Boulder Junction // Has no weight requirement.
Located in the center of Lakeview, Lake Mears has many activities for all ages. Lake Mears is seasonal and has limited open times.
• Sand Volleyball
• Beach Area
Located throughout Mill Creek, the following are recreation options that any guest is able to access:
• Miniature Golf
• Disc Golf
• GaGa Pit
• Ping Pong
Located thoughtout Mill Creek, the following are recreational / retail locations that operate on an open/closed schedule:
• Trout Pond // Creekside
• Craft Cabin // Forest Center
• Mud Bowl
• The Den // Forest Center
• Snow Run // Weather Permitting
• Stagecoach // Forest Center
• Belly Flop // Forset Center
• The Hub // Creekside
• Clubhouse // Forest Center
• Mears Cafe // Lakeview
• Outfitters Clothing // Forest Center
SPECIFIC TO THE VILLAGE:
Located in The Village camp center, the follow are recreation options available only for guests at The Village:
• The Village Field
• Climbing Trees
• The Village Giant Swing
• Low Ropes Course
• The Village Archery
• Swimming Pool
• Tire Swing
SPECIFIC TO ADVENTURE MOUNTAIN:
Located in Adventure Mountain camp center, the follow are recreation options available only for guests at Adventure Mountain:
• Tree House
• Adventure Mountain Archery
• Climbing Wall
• Adventure Mountain Swimming Pool
• Skate Park
• Adventure Mountain Field
• BB Gun Range
SPECIFIC TO CREEKSIDE:
Located in Creekside camp center, the follow are recreation options available only for guests at Creekside: